If you’re a driven individual with a passion for technology and customer service, and you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply TODAY!
Our facilities utilize A+W enterprise resource planning software along with other systems to ensure our customers receive the best products and service possible.
As an ERP Support and Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical support, implementing software solutions, and maintaining our ERP system. You will work closely with internal and external customers to ensure their needs are met and issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for maintaining documentation and adhering to internal control policies and procedures.
- Provide first-level technical support and utilize the internal tracking system to create and update work orders.
- Perform preventative maintenance on desktop systems, including operating system and application updates and patches.
- Maintain department documentation and ensure new procedures are adequately documented.
- Provide high-level customer support to all internal and external customers.
- Adhere to internal control policies and procedures related to the job description.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept new responsibilities.
- Manage and submit progress reports per organizational guidelines.
- Deliver implementation and training services both on-site with the customer and off-site at the office (software configuration and training).
- Establish positive client relationships during engagements for high client satisfaction and quick deployment.
- Diagnose and resolve routine yet complex technical and production issues.
- Analyze customer operational processes.
- Implement new functions into our ERP systems to support internal and external customers.
- Other duties and special projects as need arises.
- Minimum of 2 years IT related work experience preferably in the manufacturing or warehouse industry.
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure, computer hardware, and software applications.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and database management.
- Windows/fenestration/Glass industry background for a job specifically implementing fenestration (A+W Cantor) software solutions a plus.
- ERP/PPS systems support and ideally configuration experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual (English/Chinese or English/Spanish) a plus.
Training & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field or several years of IT-related work experience.
- IT Support Professional Certificate a plus.
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) and/or Microsoft certified solutions developer (MCSD) certifications a plus.
- Oracle database and MySQL administration certification a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Benefits
- Employee Discount to company products
Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have great communication skills and be computer literate. In addition, must be able to build and maintain great business relationships with new and existing customers.
Please send your resume at email@example.com or feel free to apply in person:
DUARTE, CA PLANT – 1818 Flower Ave. Duarte, CA 91010 (626) 594-9093
MORENO VALLEY, CA PLANT – 14255 Elsworth St. Moreno Valley, CA 92553 (951) 758-6068
Value Windows & Doors is a Drug Free workplace and EEO employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
You are welcome to visit our website: www.valuewds.com